Oct 5, 2014

31 Notions of Grace Day 5...Stuck

Excellent word for today...Stuck.

I'm feeling stuck today. Stuck in a funk. I like to call it the Sunday blues...

I am currently finishing up some paperwork for school this week (observation this week-eek!) and in the sidebar of a website I was looking at the verse Psalm 142 popped up. Its obvious that I have been using the internet more frequently to look up Bible verses...the little advertisement robots have been filling the ads on websites with biblical material and other Christian based ads. Today God sprinkled me a with a little Grace through these little robots. Hey, at least they're good for something...



Psalm 142
142 1-2 How I plead with God, how I implore his mercy, pouring out my troubles before him. For I am overwhelmed and desperate, and you alone know which way I ought to turn to miss the traps my enemies have set for me.  ...   5 Then I prayed to Jehovah. “Lord,” I pled, “you are my only place of refuge. Only you can keep me safe. “Hear my cry, for I am very low. Rescue me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me. Bring me out of prison so that I can thank you. The godly will rejoice with me for all your help.”Living Bible



This is my prayer today...

If there is anyone else out there feeling a little anxious and frazzled this afternoon, please feel some love and support coming your way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com