Oct 9, 2014

31 Notion of Grace Day 9...Join

Join

Join me in spreading the news; together let’s get the word out. God met me more than halfway. He freed me from my anxious fears
Psalm 34:4 (The Message)

This verse just really hit me today. Showed up, unannounced, and stayed all day in my little head. :)

And it immediately aided in getting Amazing Grace stuck in my head too...I think I've hummed/whistled/sang (maybe not out loud) parts of it all day. 


  1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.
  2. ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
    And grace my fears relieved;
    How precious did that grace appear
    The hour I first believed.
  3. Through many dangers, toils and snares,
    I have already come;
    ’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
    And grace will lead me home.
  4. ...
  5. When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
    Bright shining as the sun,
    We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
    Than when we’d first begun.


But seriously, read over those lyrics...this simple little song sums it all up. 

So thank you Mr. John Newton for these beautiful words (and the goosebumps that come with them).

I'm so glad I found this 31 Days challenge. It's pushed me and pulled me and its only been 9 days. I am glad I joined in on this journey and am documenting all of the Notions of Grace in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com