Sep 19, 2014

31 Notions of Grace

I am currently reading Lisa-Jo Baker's Surprised by Motherhood and also love reading her blog/following her on twitter/ facebook (not a stalker, honest). Five Minute Friday is something she does and I love it...everyone writing for 5 minutes using the same prompt.

Have I every participated? 

No.

I love reading her posts and I enjoy perusing the other posts that link up to hers, but the buck usually stops there. 

This October though I have decided to jump in and try it out. In the blogosphere I have stumbled across a "challenge"...

Ok.

For the month of October I will be writing every single day (fingers crossed). This challenge comes straight from Kate Motaung at Heading Home. She has taken Myquilyn from The Nester's 31 Days and Lisa-Jo's Five Minute Friday and combined them into one challenge! When I first thought about blogging every single day I broke out in a cold sweat and my head started spinning. I barely post on my blog every 3-4 months, and now I'm thinking of doing it every single day for a month? However, Kate has generously provided a list of prompts for the month, with a surprise topic every Friday. It follows the same format as Lisa-Jo Baker's Five Minute Friday--one prompt, five minutes. I have decided to tweak this challenge a little and not hold myself to the "five minute" rule. I'm just going to write however long I feel like writing that day. 

I'm anticipating that this type of challenge is really going to stretch me...and I'm actually excited. I have chosen 31 Notions of Grace as my theme for the month and decided to really develop and illustrate why I have chosen Notions of Grace as the title of my blog. 

Check back often and see how I'm doing and hold me to it friends...

 Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com